We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Friday 10 June 2011

Day – 21
10 June

Every New Year I write to my Lord and tell Him what I want to learn for that particular year. I have learned to be very careful for what I ask for because he does answer every prayer. Lol So I asked Him to teach me to love unconditionally. See how quickly God gives you a person or a taxi that you need to deal with after a request like that!!!

Yikes I had to deal with the most impossible characters in my life. Half the time it is your own family that is the biggest challenge of all. If you can love them you can love everybody. Whoop-whoop. God really honoured my prayer and gave me people to love through any circumstance no matter what they did to me. It was not easy but I have learned to stop defending myself. I have learned to keep the peace instead of arguing my point to death. I have learned that I am not always right. I have learned to listen to people more and to understand what they must be going through.

It does hurt to be scolded by someone but loving that person back within those circumstances makes them stop, and also if you not angry all the time you are not defending yourself anymore and not looking at your own circumstances and being Jesus in people’s lives brings another type of satisfaction and peace over you. It directs all the attention away from yourself and you finally reaching out.

I know it was something I needed to learn before I get married. My desire is to be a praying wife and not a nagging wife. I want a marriage that would last and not be a war zone. Thank you Lord for teaching me to love unconditionally, because for richer or for poorer for sickness and in health I will stand by my man, the man God will choose for me.

It is an honour to compliment a man and I can only do that out of a place of healing.

No comments: