We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Thursday 9 June 2011

Day – 20
9 June

I learned about self-pity today and boy did I hate to admit that I do that sometimes. I do not see that I ever feel sorry for myself – (DENIAL!!!!!!)….am I capable of using my self-pity as a manipulation tool so that people would feel sorry for me and with me and then reply with absolute confidence and satisfaction…ah I so needed that person to carry me and lick my wounds with me, well the fact that I expect people to lick my wounds with me is just disgusting, yuk!!!

If I pulled anyone into my self-pity pit, I ask your forgiveness today. I want to leave childish things behind, get up and walk in the joy of Christ, rejoicing and praising Him, for every blessing, big or small he has ever given me

You know we have this self-talker that tells us that we deserve this NOW. Nobody loves me, everybody hates me. Look at my circumstances, it will never change. Only we can change that, no deliverance or person can get us out of that. One step a day, every day you can start changing the way you think about yourself. Jehovah will never tell you negative things in your ear. It is not in His nature to say negative things, He only builds up and restores. So who do you think is saying these things to you?

Esau once said that he is so hungry he is going to die! Well only one day out in the field, taking in consideration the size of this man I do not think he was dying….;-) . Yet he sold his whole inheritance because his self-talker said he was going to die. Do not listen to your self-talker because it lies. God is truth, God would have said well munch on an apple in the meantime, supper will be ready soon. That is the truth. Do not let deception rob you from the actual gift.

Love you guys
From the biggest culprit

No comments: