We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Wednesday 25 May 2011

25 May 2011 - Day 6

A love letter
You are the perfect husband, my Lord
I have everything I need
I have a house, in the most beautiful farmland
Framed by a river that lulls me to sleep

You make me glow
When confused and faced with choices
You point me in the right direction
When there is no way out and I am scared
You are right next to me,

You are tender; you are all the comfort I need
I do not have to be strong anymore
Because you are the wisdom I need
I do not have to be afraid anymore
Because I am not alone

You prepare the most romantic meal for me
You speak highly of me and bless me
For all my “x’s” too see
You deluge me with beautiful gifts

You shower me with expensive perfume
Your unconditional love pursue me everyday
And for the rest of my being
….and here I live forever

Based on Ps 23

No comments: