We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Tuesday 31 May 2011

31 May 2011- Day 11

Dearest lover of mine

I have gone to seek love elsewhere but I was disappointed over and over again. I have reached out into the dark, hoping to grab onto something substantial, but nothing, no clarity, just more confusion and silence. A silence so deafening it is depressing. So why do I always choose something or someone over you? Why is there this mirage in the distance that disappoints me so but yet I crawl to it with a thirst that cannot be quenched?  I know I have heard it a million times, only You, only You can satisfy my thirst!! How did she do it, the woman at the well? She just turned form her wicked ways, it sounds crazy but yet I choose an idol over you. Is it not normal to want the customary things in life? My lover I ask of you to show me that overflowing love that is beyond my understanding, bigger than I have ever seen, spoil me, hold me, love me with a love I have never felt before!! Fulfil me, consume me so. Do not let anything come between our love for each other, no distraction, no mirage or shadow build from a fantasy in my mind, but take my face in your hands, let my dove eyes fall on you. Let the tenderness indulge me; let my body only yearn for only you, for I love you, I do. Let me not move out of this place, for I only have eyes for you!!
                                   
my Lord, my Saviour, my Lover, my Friend
Forever Yours
                                                                       
Silma
xxx

1 comment:

Silma said...

Enjoy you all just test to see if I can make a comment