We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Monday 26 September 2011

My daddy


Let me tell you about my daddy...
My daddy is the richest man in the whole world; He has more money than you can count
My daddy is so important that He always has the last say
My daddy lives in a mansion
My daddy is building me the most beautiful home that my heart desires
My daddy is stronger than any human being that ever lived
My daddy cannot lie
My daddy cannot lie
My daddy loves me more than life itself
My daddy can give me anything I want because I do things to please Him and because I love Him with my whole heart
My daddy can make anything possible that seems impossible today
My daddy does not have the ability to hurt me
My daddy catches me every time I jump
My daddy feeds me and clothes me with the very best
My daddy kisses me all over every morning with a new day in a ray of sunlight
My daddy always does what He promises to do
My daddy holds me tight when I am scared
My daddy knows about every tear and every person that has ever hurt me
My daddy always takes my side
My daddy chooses a husband for me because He knows the best because He is older and wiser
My daddy is very important and gets worshipped by many because He deserves it
.........I am a princess

No comments: