We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Sunday 9 October 2011

Surrender
Lord, Jesus here I am today totally surrendered to you in a state of worship, completely and utterly prostrated before you. You are Almighty God, above all. You are my wisdom, my air, my life. You were crucified for me, you were born to die for everything I have done and still will do. How can I ever repay you enough? Every day I lift up to you, it belongs to you, my decisions, my joy, throughout my day, may I only exalt you, worship you, for you are King, anointed one. Oh how my life seems so insignificant in comparison to how this story ends. My means of survival, my need for a husband, my desire for children, does this all fit into your plan in the end, because if it does not what can I do to honour you instead? Oh my Lord if it was not for you I would not breathe. If it was not for you I would not survive one day, this complete dependence on my hero that stepped up, hung Himself voluntary so that I can glorify you today. I have freedom, healing and happiness for all eternity because of you. Gifts I have received before, but nothing compares with the high I feel in Your presence. I just want to be with you Lord, were you are, what you do, what you say. If someone loves me so much that he would die for me, I would owe him my life, it is the most honourable thing someone has ever done for me. I am anguished by my desire to repay You, Lord. You know me so well, You study me, YOu understand me and You even know every hair on my head. You deserve all of me, I owe You my life, because that is all I have to give.....


No comments: