We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Thursday 20 October 2011

Psalms 23
The Lord is my Shepherd = Relationship

I shall not want = Provision

He makes me to lie down in green pastures = Rest

He leads me beside the still waters = Rejuvenate

He restores my soul = Healing form all pain

He leads me in the paths of righteousness = Guidance with Counsellor

For His name sake = Purpose in Life

Though I walk through the valley of t he shadow of death = Tribulations and Testing

I will fear no evil = Protection

For Thou art with me = Faithfulness and fully present

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = Discipline

Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies =
Hope and Reward

He anoints my head with oil = Sanctification

My cup runs over = Abundance

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life =
Blessing and Recognition

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = Security

Forever = For Eternity

No comments: