We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Thursday 4 August 2011

Stepping into the promise
The Lord does want us to be happy and it is scriptural to have a family and a husband so I do not believe that my Father would neglect that area in my life. So we all human and we lose hope so we need to stay positive. He has someone out there for you.....
I am always reminded of the past and why I would not get any blessing in the future and then the Lord says to me: “ No Silma, it is not who you knew or what you did in the past, it is how you live today, My Grace is what I give you anyway even if you messed up otherwise it would not be Grace but conditions, don’t I tell you every day that my Grace is yours, a free gift” That means that even if I do not deserve the best man in this world, my Father says that I do, because of Grace and not because of what I have done.
I am saved so I live “Life” not “death” and the difference are:
Life                                                                                                        Death
Prosperity                                                                                           Disaster
Kids                                                                                                        Barrenness
Blessings                                                                                              Curses
Good Marriage                                                                                 Broken Marriage
Good husband                                                                                  troubled husband
Ministry                                                                                               Searching
Long Life                                                                                              Short Life
Joy                                                                                                         Bitterness
Partner and Friend                                                                          Loneliness
Acceptance                                                                                        Rejection
Peace                                                                                                    Fear
Calmness                                                                                             Anxiety
Land and stability                                                                             Gypsy

Every time you go to the death side tell satan to let you go because you have life abundantly!!!



No comments: