We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Monday 22 August 2011

Introducing you to the greatest man I have ever met
His a man of integrity, a man of His word. He always has a kind word to say, he always loves me, no matter what I have done. His never betrayed me or disappointed me. He has these little surprises He gives me, little gifts. He gave me a car once, the exact one I wanted. When I am in trouble He gives me money or food, depending on what is more important at the time. As a first opinion, He always seems to know exactly what is wrong with me. His advice sometimes seems crazy but it always works. When I am angry, He does not get angry back but pulls me into His arms and lets me sob until it is all out. He adopted me six and a half years ago and since then I have received favour where ever I go like a royal that gets right of way. In fact people even said I look different, some even say I look prettier. He whispers these kind words in people’s ears you know because He is so proud of me and gave me a crown to wear so that people will know I am a relative of Him. He makes me laugh and teaches me to enjoy the simple things in life, so now I do not miss the important things in life because of Him. He teaches me about love, he says if you love everyone you make this world a better place. When I feel that things are just too much and I cannot go on, He comes over and lets me sleep it off while He takes over my priorities and sorts it out for me so that I do not have to face it. When I am depressed he completely understands. When I am lonely He will stay with me for as long as it takes. His voice is kind; you can read every emotion in His eyes, such compassion and such intensity! He feels everything I go through because we are so close, He even knows how I am going to react before I do, that is how well he knows me. He makes it His business to study me. He is always available, I never have to wait. Everything I have ever received I have received exactly at the right time and He always caters for more than what I asked for, but it never waists because I drink in everything I can get from this man, everyday, for the rest of time. This man is Jesus
                                                                                               

No comments: