We where once porcelain plates, broken by the world and its words, rejected and unwanted but God picked up the pieces and made a beautiful astounding mosaic...He WILL put YOU back together again

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day 55                                                                                                            15 July 2011

My Dearest Child,

The words you speak are not your own. My Spirit is within you and you will know when to speak and when to refrain from speaking. The work you are doing is not your work, it is Mine. Your work is not your own doing in your own strength and might; it is done in My strength and might. I am a God of judgement and a God of war as well as a God of Love. You must continue to gather My children together. You must proclaim My Word and tell my people to continue to take back what the enemy has stolen from them. I will use you to rebuke those who rise against Me, saith the Lord. Call on My strength. When you encounter evil forces go forth in boldness. Use the power of My Name, My Word and My Blood. Rebuke every enemy in My Name. Do not ignore the world the flesh and the devil. Overcome them by the word of your testimony and the power of My Blood that was shed for you. You must continue to give this message to My people.

                                                                        With Love your Father

No comments: